Thursday, September 06, 2007

Day 1

A blink of the eye and it's the end of Aug!
Still remember how I was commenting on Eunice's 21st party that mine's a long way to go...
Wow....

However, it didn't had a good start as my intended buttercream icing (for my cupcakes) failed me! Not once, but thrice!!
How could that happen! It was ok the first time round when I tried the recipe! :(


What the cupcakes and cake is suppose to look like at least...

So my cupcakes turned out to be just pink and dark chocolate ganache...
Sobs...
*disappointed*

That took up too much of my time, made me very "mang zhang" :(
So sorry to Ah Ju, Ah Rong, Youwen for making you guys wait!
Apologies apologies!

Anyway, little Dylan (I should stop calling him Baby Dylan) came over to join all of us in the battle for the kitchen... (Mum was making Wu xiang and me, cupcakes....)

Quite a hectic morning...
Usually, I would love this kind of mornings whereby everybody's home...
Everything's bright and chirpy!
But I guess... those stupid cupcakes irritated me...

Dylan enjoyed himself as usual, dancing to the 10 little indian boys song...
Pulling the 2 newly met big sister and brother to dance with him...



Stressed....

After some speedy packing and tugging we managed to lug a huge pile of stuff onto the cab...
Reached there with a damage of $20.70!


Our "home" for the next 2 days...


leading upstairs to our...


rooms! 4 spacious ones!

Thanks to Mr Youwen who automatically took out the mop, pail and started cleaning the floor...
*applause*
I didn't even think of that!
Really thankful! :)

And then something happened...
We should have bought lottery or something!

--------------------------------------
----------------------------
----------------
---------
----
-

Don't Blink!

--------------------------------
-----------------------
-------------
------
---
-



*gasp*

---------------------------
-----------------
----------
------
---
-


Our Maria- julia

Nationality: Indonesia
Abilities: Mop like a pro (although occasionally sending a few drops of water to Youwen's face while mopping the stairs)
Undergraduate - Can tuition Mum and Sir's children
Remarks: Although small in size, this lady has got huge arm strength, her inclined pull-ups are amazing!
But do beware of her spending power especially with her fellow shopping khaki and hysteric laughter whenever triggered.
Do nots: Get her drunk (refer to the above)
in any circumstances let her see Louis Khoo cuz she will start hallucinating about being a Tai-tai.

Haha, just kidding girl...
*big hugs to my ah ju*
She's really one in a million =D
Thanks girl!

After the mopping session, we got down to do some decor...
Prepared jellies for everyone....

Help yourselves!
Thanks for coming! :)

Auntie Caiyun & 2 cousins came shortly to view the place and when Mum reached, we took off to White Sands to find some of the other Cdians...
Had our dinner at BK, chatting about the weirdest thing like urinating... -_-"'
I know, seems crude huh?
That's us... We tok about anything and everything
=P

On the way back to the "home"....

Nauti Boy and me!
It's the cap day! =)


Weeeeeeeeee...........
Flowers!

I'm not a flower person, really...
But receiving them from him still brightens me up!
Especially when it means something special
=D
*hugs*

So we stayed in the room to play cards...
Felt kindna bad for not planning more stuff for them to do/play though...

The SE supporters!!!
Not that I'm still going to be one soon....
=X


We, playing with "Shuai Ge-s" from "Fei Lun Hai...
Wahaha...
Suddenly, I feel that I can differentiate them apart
(I'm talking bout the 2 (shit... what's their name?!) other than WZ and WDC...)!


The guys playing with ShuQi...
I mean the cards with SQ on them...


Dearest Ju and Gwee
=)
Didn't take indiv pic with ah Gwee... Yi han... =(

TBC...